Sunday 8 July 2012

THE REAL DEAL •:*:• *STuNNiNg •:*:• *BeAuTiFUL •:*:• *So SExY •:*:• *













Would you like to meet a gorgeous girl? Beautiful face,Firm boobs, slim body, long legs, easy-going happy-go-lucky personality and ALWAYS eager to please? Look no further, you've found her! I've only been in the adult entertainment industry for just over a year, so absolutely adore my chosen profession, taking my time to discover what makes each of you tick. Your play-time is personal to You, so no hurried 'production line' style meetings with me. Your satisfaction really is my priority... During our time together, I can be your cute, affectionate girlfriend; the fantasy you've always dreamed of; or bend you submissive wimp-slaves to my will, as you kneel at the feet of your Goddess (I have beautiful perfectly formed high arched feet, and outrageously long legs). However you want me, one thing is guarenteed, you will leave walking 10 feet tall, and will not be able to stop smiling........Available 24/7


Services
Oral with or without Cover(OWO), cum in the mouth(CIM)
swallow,strip-tease, 69,erotic massage,
body rubbing,shaving,bondage,
body and foot fetish,couple sex,french kissing,GFE,
anal play,lap dancing,extra balls,deep throat,squirting,
trampling,flirting.tickling.wrestling,girl on girl action,
 Brown and golden shower,domination.
Girlfriend experience(GFE)



Age- 22
Nationality- Angolan
Hair- Black
Eye Colour -Brown
Height -5ft 10
 Bust -32D
Dress Size 10
Languages English


No comments:

Post a Comment